Arboretum Magnolia is a private tree collection park located in Lohja in southern Finland 80 km from Helsinki. The garden consists of trees, shrubs and perennials from across the world. Stumpery garden is our newest area.
Aboretum is now closed.
Group visits 2018
- From May 16 until October 13 Wednesdays to Saturdays
- Entry fee 10 €/per person (children under 12 years free, children must be accompanied by an adult at all times)
- Minimum group size (10 people / 100 €) and maximum size (45 people)
- Guided tour 1½ hours
- Reservations: Lohjan Matkailupalvelukeskus Email: email@example.com Tel: +358 44 369 1309
Private visits 2018
- From June 02 until Augus 19, Saturdays and Sundays, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m., not on Midsummer June 23 – 24
- No reservation needed
- Entry fee 7 €, includes coffee/tea and pastry