Arboretum Magnolia is a private tree collection park located in Lohja in southern Finland 80 km from Helsinki. The garden consists of trees, shrubs and perennials from across the world. Stumpery garden is our newest area.
Group visits 2019
- Only by booking advance
- Ma 23 to August 10 Thursdays and Saturdays, not in the Midsummer week
- Entrance fee 10 € / person, under 15 years old free of charge with parents.
- Minimum group size is 15 people, minimum fee is 150 €.
- Maximum group size is 45 people.
- Reservations: Lohja Travel Center Service, firstname.lastname@example.org, puh. +358 44 369 1309
Private visits 2019
- Only on public days
Public Days 2019
- 12.05 Magnolias, cherries and bulbs bloom, at 12-18
- 19.05 Magnolias, cherries and bulbs bloom, at 12-18
- 02.06 Rhododendrons and azaleas bloom, at 12-18
- 07.07 Open Garden Day, at 12-17 https://www.avoimetpuutarhat.fi/ entrance fee 5 €
- 11.08 Perennials bloom, at 12-18
- 06.10 or 13.10 Fall colors, at 12-17
- No pre-registration
- Entrance fee 7 €, includes coffe/tee and pastry
- Pets are not allowed in the Arboretum area